Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Susanna

Tonight, I watched the web-series Susanna on the WIGS YouTube channel.  Anna Paquin and Maggie Grace are amazing in Susanna!  I knew Anna Paquin was a good actress but it's sometimes hard to remember that when she's on True Blood.  Other than Taken, I hadn't seen Maggie Grace in anything but I was equally impressed with acting in this series.  So far, on the WIGS channel, I have watched Blue, starring Julia Stiles, and Susanna, and I loved them both.  I want to eventually watch the other series on that channel too.  Susanna is about a successful investment banker, Susanna (Maggie Grace), who ends up having to care for her sister's (Anna Paquin) infant daughter when her sister exhibits extreme postpartem depression.  There are only 12 episodes so far, each less than 10 min in length.  If you have some extra time on your hands this week, I suggest giving this webseries a watch, you won't be disappointed by the acting or writing...maybe a little annoyed at the constant crying from baby April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment