Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Purrfect

There is actually a dating website for cat lovers!  This is at once hilarious and terrifying.  I wonder how weird the guys on the site are.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I love animals and I love my cats and yes I have photos of them on my phone and as my lock screen image, but I'm not obsessed with them and being a cat owner certainly does not define me.  What would happen if someone found their soulmate on that site but their cats didn't get along??  Would they call it quits and lose out on being with their soulmate just because the animals were being, well, animals(!)??  Or would one or both have to get rid of their cart???  I just don't see someone on a dating site for cat lover getting rid of their cat, even for true love (cue cheesy music).  I love the name, Purrsonals lol.  Watch the Ellen clip on the site's homepage.
http://www.purrsonals.com


No comments:

Post a Comment