Thursday, October 17, 2013

That's all folks!


 I'M A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!  IT'S OVER!!!!!!  The power hungry control freak egotistical assholes are out of my life!!!!!!!  Woohoo!!!



Now that I'm done, this blog has served most of it's purpose, which was to give me an outlet during my ABD process, also to get me into the habit of writing, anything, daily.  While I won't be deactivating the blog, I definitely won't be writing in it daily like I have been leading up to the defense.

Oh, and speaking of the defense, it went smoothly.  No questions, just a few suggestions for expanding certain sections.  It's over!!!!  And I'm so excited to have time to do everything I love again :D :D :D  I'm also really excited to not have to constantly worry about a dissertation or about psycho people keeping me from my goals and what I deserve and have worked hard to achieve.  I'll have to dust off that list of things I want to do after the defense :) Looking forward to it!

Signed,
Dr. Blogging PhDoc



No comments:

Post a Comment