Sunday, October 13, 2013

October Horror Fest!!!!!

I've been watching horror every weekend this month, I would watch one a day if I had the time...but I don't :(

So far I've watched:
Pitch Black
Nightmare on Elm Street (original)
Gremlins
The Fly (1980's version)

I'm trying to watch horror movies I haven't seen before.  Yes, I haven't seen a lot of classics.  Watching some of the special effects from back then is really really hilarious!  Like the scene in Gremlins where all the Gremlins are running out in the town after being created.  Just laughable by today's standards, as ours will be to future generations.

While I do enjoy watching these genre classics, aside from Pitch Black which isn't a classic, the sucky thing is that these movies are so well-known and have been parodied multiple times that I know all the surprises before they happen.  Despite this fact, they are still fun to watch... but The Fly was down right disgusting!

Maybe next month I'll watch Thanksgiving related movies...not sure how to even go about making a list for that...maybe TV Tropes would have a list.  I should start making a list of classic movies that I want to see but have never gotten around to seeing.  I've never seen E.T. but I don't think Netflix has it on instant.  Hmmm....


Sucks that it's such bad quality, but it was all I could find.  Damn Smarch weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment